[TC]², the publisher of Techexchange is seeking submissions to the library that address topics of interest to the soft goods industry. Topics of relevance include, but are not limited to issues, technologies and strategies associated with:
- textile design, manufacturing and embellishment
- digital textile printing
- apparel sizing and fit
- 3D body scanning and garment or product visualization
- apparel and sewn product CAD/product design/development
- manufacturing of sewn products and related soft goods
- product data and lifecycle management
- supply chain management
- sustainability, compliance, and responsible/ethical manufacturing
- product quality and standards
- technology standards (e.g. file formats, integration of systems, etc.)
- product development, manufacturing and business strategies supporting e-commerce, mass customization, short run, just-in-time, quick response, and cycle time reduction
Case studies and articles highlighting examples of technology application and innovation are also welcome. Submissions can be sent via email to email@example.com. There are no word/page limitations and the document and should be provided in Microsoft Word format. While submissions may contain product and company information, they should be informative in nature rather than sales oriented. Submissions will be reviewed by [TC]² staff for relevance and value of content as well as for proficiency of grammar/writing style.
We welcome your questions and comments regarding Techexchange Library articles. We also welcome your ideas for new topic areas! Fill out our contact form and we will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
Techexchange is a valued resource for the latest in technology information as it pertains to the soft goods industry. We welcome press release submissions that highlight technology introductions or advancements, industry events, and announcements regarding strategic plans or initiatives. Submissions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the News portion of the website and should be provided in Microsoft Word format.
TheTechexchange Vendors & Services Directory has been established to assist companies seeking information and sources for soft goods related technology solutions/services. Basic listings are currently available free of charge to companies fitting this description as determined by [TC]². A basic listing includes a company name and weblink as well as a generic description of product/service areas and association with these areas within the search feature of the directory. Additional features and advertising opportunities are available to companies on a for fee basis. Click here to download our media kit and email email@example.com to learn more.